Now more than ever, consumers desire transactional control, flexibility and privacy.
- 64% of Millennials prefer self-service solutions, including those for bill payments, ticketing, vending, food service and hospitality
- Payment kiosks cut customer wait times by approximately 30%, decreasing line “drop out” effects
- Digital kiosks allow the 11% of adults who do not “bank” with financial institutions to conveniently pay their bills
Besides a vastly improved customer experience, there are clear financial advantages when self-service payment kiosks are deployed:
- Brands report up to 30% higher average transactions via kiosks
- Repeat business increases as much as 35% when self-pay kiosks are available
- Digital kiosks enhance brand awareness by 48%
- Kiosks allow businesses to take advantage of surrounding foot traffic to showcase goods and services to potential customers.
- Once established, kiosk-only transactions require little or no assistance from customer representatives
- Interactive kiosks can provide additional revenue via per-transaction convenience fees to the customer and up-selling opportunities